The Tibetan science of healing contains knowledge compiled and disseminated since antiquity by the Tibetan people. One of the oldest continuously applied healing systems on the planet, Tibetan Medicine remains a vital and living tradition.
Evolving over many centuries, Tibetan healers gradually created new techniques for protecting life, which increased the productive work and happiness of individuals, and treated illness. Students will be introduced to the historical origin and developments of the Tibetan medical tradition, with an emphasis on how the key topics evolved to their present stage.
This course requires SUBSCRIPTION, click HERE
To attend the course via webcast click HERE
(at the time of the course)
- Location: Conway, MA - USA.
- Date/time: Friday, May 7 - Sunday, May 9, 2010
Friday 2pm-6pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9am-12pm, 2pm-6pm
- Instructor: Menpa (Dr.) Yang Ga
- Registration Required: YES
- Price: $225 for the General Public | $75 for Students and Seniors | $125 to attend by webcast